Travel Blogging Fast Track – Heather Delaney Reese
Sale Page: Travel Blogging Fast Track – Heather Delaney Reese
Everything You Need To Know About Travel Blogging (and More)
You already know you love travel… Now discover how to make a living from it
What if you could build a travel blog that made hotels pay YOU… for the trips you already wanted to take
What’s Stopping YOU From Living The Travel Blogger Life?
From my 12 years’ experience as a travel blogger — and having taught hundreds of bloggers myself — I am VERY familiar with the things that can get in your way from building the life of your dreams with a travel blog.
Here, take a look at this list. Which of these can YOU resonate with?
When you’re starting out…
- “Getting paid to travel would be a dream for me, but I just have no idea how to even start.”
- “I’m an introvert, and I’m very shy, so I get nervous even at the thought of pitching to get free travel. And even if I worked up the courage to pitch, I don’t know how, or who I should pitch to.”
- “My husband and I both love travel, but the corporate grind makes it hard for us to have the freedom we want!”
- “I feel like it’s impossible for a newbie like me to break into the field.”
- “I’m still nervous about how much money I’ll have to invest along the way to set up a really nice blog with good graphics, streamlined/convenient maintenance, etc.”
- “How am I supposed to start when I don’t even have any trips I’ve taken?”
- “I do have a blog already, and I love travel, but I don’t know how to pivot it to a travel blog.”
- “How do I make posts that people actually want to read? I’m not even a good writer!”
- “I feel overwhelmed with how long it takes to create just one post with quality photos, video, SEO and pins.”
- “It just feels like travel blogging is saturated already.”
- “I’d love to travel for a living, but I need it to be profitable before I commit to it.”
Then when you’re a little more advanced, it becomes…
- “How am I supposed to get more followers?”
- “Some of the other groups I’m a part of have bloggers who are getting hundreds of thousands of views, and I’m just not on that level — so I feel intimidated and like I have no chance at ever getting to that same spot.”
- “I already have trips planned, and I really feel like I need to learn how to get at least a little something comped… ugh, travel is so expensive!”
- “I’m doubtful that anyone will respond to any outreach work I do, as my blog is still so small and I don’t have a large following.”
Three Hard-Won Secrets of a Successful Travel Blogger
Some of these insights have taken Pete and I years to perfect… but they have saved (or earned) us thousands of dollars!
Heather & Pete’s Travel Blogging Secret #1:
There’s A Right Way To Pitch
Pitching is one of the fundamental pillars of ANY travel blogging system — because you NEED to do it to get the trips you’re after!
That’s why, as part of our own full “travel blogging system”, we have a little “pitching system” we use to help us land the trips we want.
Now I promised I’d show you one of the exact emails we’ve used to land comped travel.
Well, here’s one we used back in 2016.
We were going on a 19-day tour of Florida, and we wanted to line up comped accommodations for the whole trip.
There was a certain resort we really wanted to stay at along the way. So we pulled out our pitch template email, customized it a little, and sent off this email.
See if you can spot some of the techniques we used to maximize our chances of winning the pitch…
Heather & Pete’s Travel Blogging Secret #2:
Building An Irresistible Coverage Package
Most travel bloggers think that the pitch email is everything. And yes, it’s hugely important — but there’s so much more to it!
One of the big things you’ll always be offering as a travel blogger is your coverage package — that is, what content you are going to create for the travel partner, in return for them compensating your visit.
Like most travel bloggers, we used to be kind of laid-back about this — when we traveled, we’d just document whatever we noticed, and use that in our coverage.
Then one day, we made a small tweak which massively increased our value to our travel partners:
Before we even start working with a new travel partner, we now do our homework on what is important to THEM from our coverage.
And then… we will make sure our coverage package features those things heavily!
That sounds simple… but it’s really what sets us apart from other bloggers.
For example, we will read our travel partner’s press releases to see what is new and what they are most excited to share with potential visitors.
Then we plan ahead of time exactly what pictures/videos we will need, and we make a plan to get them on our trip!
Heather & Pete’s Travel Blogging Secret #3:
Start Building An Email List NOW!
Making a living from travel blogging isn’t just about the travel — you need to make money too!
And I’m going to reveal the #1 biggest secret I wish I had known when I was starting out:
Travel Blogging Fast Track
The exact system we use to travel the world the way we want, get paid six figures to write about what we love, and wake up every day excited for what comes next — finally revealed step-by-step so you can break free from the 9-5, build a wildly successful travel blog, and get paid to live on vacation
The Travel Blogging Fast Track is the most comprehensive travel blogging course available anywhere.
In just three weeks — with a time investment of as little as half an hour a day — you’ll go from ZERO knowledge or experience… to a confident travel blogger who knows ALL the secrets of building the blog (and lifestyle) of your dreams.
You’ll master pitching to sponsors… creating top-notch blog content… growing your audience… and dozens more secrets to building a steady stream of comped travel and VIP perks!
Best of all, everything in this course is TIME-TESTED and PROVEN to work — based on years of experience and hundreds of successful, fully-comped trips from two veteran travel bloggers.
We’re Finally Revealing Every Secret We Know About Travel Blogging
Honestly, the amount of information we’re unveiling in this course is insane — it’s honestly more industry specific information than most college degrees will teach you!
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover when you take the course:
|Getting your start in the world of travel blogging — even if you’re brand new and don’t have a blog|
Creating world class blog content from day 1 — even if you think you have nothing good to write about
- 5 “zero-cash-needed” content ideas that any travel blogging newbie can create within hours of getting a blog up — without having to leave the house (Day 5)
- Never run out of ideas — discover the 7 most visited types of blog posts and the “no-brainer” way to gather incredible content for each of them (Day 6)
- The most important element you should include in every photo you take — and why it can set you apart from everybody else (Day 16)
- 12 irresistible travel blogging niche ideas to help kick-start your creativity and discover your favorite types of travel (Day 2)
- The “instant pro” 3-piece combination for stunning photographs — even if you’ve only got a smartphone and you barely know how to use it (Day 16)
- The difference between your short bio, long bio, and social media bios — and how to write each one to win followers in seconds (Day 12)
- 3 beginner-friendly, piece-of-cake video recording techniques that will give your vlogs that extra professional polish (Day 17)
- Cracking the code on the concept of your “niche” — and the biggest mistake to avoid when you pick one (Day 8)
- How to find ideas for your first blog posts by exploiting the “content goldmine” you’re already sitting on top of (Day 5)
- How to use our “easy 11” checklist to make sure your blog posts will bring in tons of traffic — before you even post them (Day 8)
- Write your blogs with confidence — discover which 3 questions you need to ask before posting any new blog content to practically guarantee your readers will love every word (Day 8)
- Why you don’t need to visit a destination to create incredible content about it — and what you DO need to do instead (Day 5)
Sending the perfect email pitch — how to get a “Yes!” even when you’re terrified to ask
- Who to contact at the hotels, resorts, and destinations to get comped or paid trips — and who’s just going to give you the “runaround” (Day 7)
- How to write the perfect email title for your pitches (Day 10)
- Learn the unspoken “insiders-only” rules to play by when pitching hotels and resorts for deals, comps, and paid trips (#1 is the complete opposite of what you’d do in any other pitch!) (Day 19)
- 5 things you MUST include in every email pitch if you want it to succeed (Day 10)
- Uncover our carefully guarded “copy-and-paste” formula that practically forces travel partners to give us comped trips — and how you can easily adapt it to get your own comped or paid trips (Day 10)
- Our “sealed notebook” of the hard-earned secrets that have landed us hundreds of accepted pitches (Day 10)
- Why you shouldn’t give up when a sponsor replies to your pitch with a “no” — the word-for-word responses we use to turn uninterested sponsors into eager travel partners (Day 10)
Calling the shots and getting what you ask for — even if you’re a shy introvert
- The “ins and outs” of what types of content most places are dying for you to give them — and what you can confidently demand in return (Day 10)
- A “behind the scenes” look into every type of content we offer travel partners — and why we almost feel guilty for how much it it gets us (Day 14)
- How to stay unfazed: exactly what to do when you get asked for your ‘media kit’ (Day 14)
- Which benefits you can insist on getting from hotels, resorts, and activities — based on how established your travel blog is (beginners will love this breakdown!) (Day 4)
- The five “unwritten rules” of travel blogging (break the second, and you can kiss your chances of comped travel goodbye!) (Day 19)
Mastering social media to attract a hungry audience — even if you barely have any friends on Facebook
- How to instantly stand out from other travel blogs by avoiding the mistakes nearly everybody else makes in their social media posts (Day 8)
- Quickly build a loyal following who adores you by using these simple “pro blogger” methods on Instagram (Day 15)
- Discover the unique “hacks” you need to be using to supersize your audience (includes SPECIFIC advice for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and more) (Day 15)
- The biggest danger you face on social media platforms (and how to avoid it completely) (Day 13)
- Find out how to use your blog and social media accounts to help grow each other — and why it’s vital to keep them separate from each another (Day 8)
Earning a living from your vacations — no matter where in the world you are
- Generate passive income and grow your audience while you sleep by using the most misunderstood and underrated tool at your disposal — an email list (Day 13)
- How to use an “after-trip wrap up” email to book your NEXT trip when you’ve barely finished your first! (Day 18)
- Never feel like you’re asking for too much — learn the actual dollar and percentage figures you should expect to gain from affiliate commissions, comped-trips, and paid vacations (Day 9 & others)
- How to make money on a trip even if they don’t pay you, and you pay for it yourself (Day 11)
- Kick back and let travel opportunities come knocking at your door — how to say “thank you” to your trip sponsors to make them love you even more (Day 18)
- 5 ways to direct more traffic to your affiliate links and boost sales (Day 11)
- Our full list of 46+ affiliate networks you can join to add extra revenue streams to your blogging business (Day 11)
- The “do’s and don’ts” of being a travel blogger that can mean the difference between leaving sponsors delighted or disenchanted (Day 19)
- The secret to snagging additional blog visitors by writing “real life” hotel and room tour reviews (Day 6)
- Keep the cash coming in with 8 different ways to get paid or get free accommodations, food, and experiences (Day 3)
- The 3 rules you need to know in order to make your affiliate sales profitable and keep the money coming in automatically (Day 11)
Keeping travels fun, stress-free, and memorable — so you never risk burning out
- How to make sure your trips are smooth and stress free — the 6 things we never leave home without doing first (Day 20)
- Should you tip on a comped trip? (Day 19)
- 5 expert hacks for getting around on your vacation without a rental car (Day 20)
- How to handle “curve balls” like delayed flights and missing tickets (Day 21)
- Never worry about where your next paycheck comes from — how we keep our schedule full of comped or paid trips to our dream destinations (Day 21)
- One simple trick for making sure you ALWAYS have your choice of travel partners on a trip (Day 21)
- The 7 “golden rules” of etiquette on your trips which make travel a breeze (Day 19)
- Cutting down the expense that can add up quickly — how to keep dining and food costs low or free (Day 20)
- The never ending vacation — how to have a blast even when you’re working to create killer content (Day 6)
PLUS: Three super-detailed “copy-and-paste” templates so you always know what to say
- Our “Perfect Pitch” Pitch Email Template — see the EXACT wording we’ve used to land dozens of fully-comped trips since 2015!
- Our full coverage package for a 3-day stay at a resort in Mexico — discover what you REALLY need to provide in exchange for a comped stay
- Our “After-Trip Wrap Up” Email Template — see a real example of what we do to thank our travel partner professionally… and leave the door open for future trips
And many, many more juicy secrets we’ve learned from a highly lucrative travel blogging career!
You’ll also get immediate access to all of these bonuses the second you enroll:
The 5-Day “Start Your Blog” Crash Course
Don’t have a blog yet? No problem! In this crash course, Pete and I walk you through picking a niche… naming your blog… finding a domain name… setting up your website… and writing your first posts. This course takes you from “beginner” to “blogger” in no time — and it’s included, free, when you join the Travel Blogging Fast Track.
VIP Membership In Our Travel Blogging Fast Track Facebook Group
Ever been part of a community of bloggers that just wasn’t at your level — and you felt totally out of place? Yeah, well — that’s not this group! Here, you’ll get access to a supportive community of travel bloggers ranging from total newbies to experts — to offer you help, encouragement and support. And best of all? Pete and I will be there too!
VIP Membership In The Travel Blogging Fast Track Sharing Facebook Group
In this exclusive group, we all use our collective numbers to support one another! You can share content, direct more traffic to your blog, and establish a strong social media presence — and we’ll bring the whole strength of our community that can share, pin or like YOUR content!
Exclusive Access To Our Hard-Earned List Of 450+ US-Based Visitors Bureau Contacts
This bonus alone could be worth the cost of this course. We’ve spent YEARS collating our ‘Rolodex’ of industry contacts across the nation, into our own private list. But when you join the Travel Blogging Fast Track, we’ll share it with you! Take your pick … and start pitching without having to spend hours searching for the right person to contact! (Note: this is HIGHLY confidential material, and you will NOT find it anywhere else!)
How We Run A Comped Vacation: An Exclusive 19-Minute “Behind-The-Scenes” Vlog
Ever wondered what you actually do on a comped trip? You’ll love this insiders-only overview vlog on how we created every piece of content for our trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Watch two REAL professional bloggers work with a large resort chain, film room/resort tours, meet with management, and create blog content — this is can’t-miss viewing for anyone who’s serious about growing their blog!
Bonus Income Stream: Access To Our Members-Only Affiliate Program
Many of the people who join this course end up telling their friends… and we want to reward you for that. For each friend you refer who joins any of our courses, you’ll earn 33% of the sale price! (Value tip: referring just 3 friends will cover YOUR whole purchase price!)
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used