Richard Bolstad -New Zealand Treaty of Watanga Education Day
Sale Page: Richard Bolstad -New Zealand Treaty of Watanga Education Day
New Zealand Treaty of Watanga
Richard trained as a facilitator of Treaty Education with Waitangi Workshops and Project Waitangi. This type of training is often required in New Zealand by large corporations, government organizations and helping professional bodies such as the Association of Counselors. It is useful for people new to New Zealand and puzzled by the ongoing discussions about Maori status in New Zealand, for New Zealanders who want to make sense of what is happening in their own country, and for people who come from other places in the world which face similar post-colonial issues (almost everywhere). Many Master Practitioners describe the day as one of the most inspiring and important experiences in their entire NLP training.
On this training we will use the safe context of our NLP frames and Transforming Communication values to explore:
The history of Maori-Colonial interactions in New Zealand and the treaty
The international context of post-colonial, world society and United Nations expectations re indigenous peoples rights
The current social and political situation of Maori in New Zealand
The future of cooperative relationships between cultures in New Zealand
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used