Orison Swett Marden – How to Succeed
Sale Page: Orison Swett Marden – How to Succeed
Orison Swett Marden (1850 – 1924) was an American writer associated with the New Thought Movement. He also held a degree in medicine, and was a successful hotel owner. Like many proponents of the New Thought philosophy, Marden believed that our thoughts influence our lives and our life circumstances. He said, “We make the world we live in and shape our own environment.” Yet although he is best known for his books on financial success, he always emphasized that this would come as a result of cultivating one’s personal development: “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used