MZpack – MZpack 3 for NT8
Sale Page: MZpack – MZpack 3 for NT8
MZpack NinjaTrader 8 and NinjaTrader 7 Indicators are based on analysis of order flow, order book, and market microstructure events. MZpack uses all available data from the feeds such as Level I & Level II. The indicators’ algorithms include elements of CME MDP 3.0 Market Data specification.
- We are experts in order flow and volume-based analysis.
- Proprietary features that you never see in competitors products
- Supported markets: Futures, Stock, Forex, Crypto (connectors required)
- Variety of products that meet your needs: single indicators, packages, packages with API
- Number of licensing plans with an unbeatable price to value ratio: subscriptions and one-time payments, upgrades with discounts
- Included regular updates, improvements, and feature requests ability
- Built-in workspaces, User Guide, Video Guide, Solution center, Forum
- 24/5 support via Helpdesk with ticketing system. Remote assistant. Read SLA
- Free 14 days trial, no credit card needed
For Whom MZpack Can Provide Potential Profitable Trading?
MZpack Indicators can be used in many trading approaches by
- Scalpers. Start from 2-3 ticks targets.
- Day traders. Get by 10 ticks and more inside trade session.
- Momentum/swing traders. Use MZpack NinjaTrader Indicators to spot entries/exits and manage positions.
- Long-term traders. Use MZpack to build large (monthly, quarterly, yearly) Volume Profiles.
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used