Michael D. Yapko – When Living Hurts
Sale Page: Michael D. Yapko – When Living Hurts
Michael D. Yapko
When Living Hurts
Offers therapists ninety-one strategies to interrupt specific patterns of depression in individuals, stresses the need to actively intervene experientially and on multiple dimensions,
and provides a progression of concepts that give support to the directives.
First published in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
About the Author
Michael D. Yapko, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and marriage and family therapist. He is internationally recognized for his work in clinical applications of hypnosis, treating depression, and developing strategic, outcome-focused psychotherapies.
He routinely teaches to professional audiences all over the world, and is the author of numerous books, book chapters, and articles on the subjects of hypnosis, depression, and the use of strategic psychotherapies.
He is a recipient of lifetime achievement awards from the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and the International Society of Hypnosis for his contributions to the fields of hypnosis and psychotherapy.
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used