Matt Johnson – Wedding Film Framework
38 lessons, with over 24 hours of videos, revealing Matt WhoisMatt Johnson’s approach to editing story-driven wedding films in Adobe Premiere Pro
Designed to equip beginners new to editing weddings in Premiere Pro, as well as providing experienced filmmakers with a faster workflow that prevents creative block.
Inside this course, you will learn how to…
- Develop a narrative for a wedding film that tells the story of the couple
- Master the basics of Premiere Pro (and the advanced stuff too)
- Save time with a streamlined editing workspace that has the exact tools you need and no fluff
- Switch to Premiere Pro from FCPX, Sony Vegas, or any other editor quickly and easily
- Make your films look and sound amazing with professional color grading and audio mixing
- Design high energy dance edits that fit every wedding film
- Craft a small batch beard…
Save time with a workflow that prioritizes access to the footage you need as fast as possible.
My process for finding the best music for an edit, and how I mix songs with story for maximum emotional impact.
Discovering The Story
Develop a narrative that tells the couple’s unique story.
Watch me edit an entire wedding film from establishing shots to exit.
My precise color process to correct and color grade my films using LUTs.
Balancing ambient audio, spoken word, and music together for a dynamic audio experience.
HERE IS WHAT I TEACH IN THIS COURSE
7 lessons, 45+ minutes
- Preparing your workspace in Premiere, importing footage & creating Proxies, synchronizing audio & video clips
CRAFTING THE FOUNDATION OF THE EDIT
5 lessons, 4+ hours
- Discovering the wedding’s story, the exact sites I use to find music, mixing the story & music together
CREATING THE WEDDING FILM
12 lessons, 10+ hours
- Fast editing using timeline techniques, cutting together every part of the wedding day from establishing shot to the exit
REFINING THE WEDDING FILM’S VISUALS
5 lessons, 5+ hours
- Working with mixed video resolutions, stabilizing footage, color correction and color grading the film using LUTs
6 lessons, 3+ hours
- Balancing ambient audio from the day with spoken audio, adding sound effects, mixing all audio sources together so they sound clear and have consistent volume throughout
3 lessons, 20+ minutes
- Exporting the final film for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Instagram
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used