Jon Loomer – Q4 Dynamic Ads Training Oct 2018
Sale Page: Jon Loomer – Q4 Dynamic Ads Training Oct 2018
This training course features two 90-minute webinar lessons, each including presentations and up to 30 minutes of Q&A. Replays will be made available to those who can’t attend live.
- Lesson 1:
Tuesday, October 16 at 3pm EDT
Diving Into Dynamic Ads This Holiday Season
What they are, why they’re effective, and how to set them up the right way for a successful holiday season
- Lesson 2:
Thursday, October 18 at 3pm EDT
Mastering Dynamic Ads for Ongoing Success Beyond the Holidays
Master your product catalog, targeting, bidding strategies throughout the holiday sales funnel and into 2019
Who Is This For?
This holiday dynamic ads training is for you if…
- You are running Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns throughout the holiday season
- You haven’t tried Dynamic Ads yet but you want to add them to your holiday mix
- You’ve tried Dynamic Ads in the past but you’re not sure if you set them up the right way
- You feel like other brands are crushing Dynamic Ads and you’re not
Choose How to Access This Course
THIS COURSE IS COMPLETE. SIGN UP FOR POWER HITTERS CLUB – ELITE (ON THE RIGHT) TO GET ACCESS TO THE REPLAYS.
- What dynamic ads are and why they’re effective
- How to set up a product catalog
- How do set up a product feed
- How to launch dynamic ads and keep them cranking for the holidays
- Dynamic ad creative and audience targeting that really works
- Successfully use dynamic ads throughout the funnel
- How to utilize custom fields and pace impressions
- Specific tactics and strategies you should start implementing in your dynamic ads right now
- Ensure your dynamic ads are profitable during the most expensive time of the year
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about dynamic ads and how to build them into a successful dynamic ads system that works for the holiday season and beyond. Topics will include dynamic ads-specific targeting, bidding, ad setup, creative best practices, retention strategies, and much more.
Who is Andrew?
Since co-founding Foxwell Digital, Andrew Foxwell and his wife Gracie have worked with over 250 businesses, non-profits, and organizations to launch, optimize, and manage more than $10 million in Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
Past and present clients include Square, Eventbrite, Fitbit, KIND Snacks, Convince & Convert, Grand Ole Opry, and more. Andrew is a frequent contributor to Jon Loomer’s Pubcast, co-host of the Ecommerce Influence podcast, and has been featured in the New York Times, TechCrunch, and various other print/online publications.
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used