Derek Halpern – Yes Engines
Sale Page: Derek Halpern – Yes Engines
Course “Yes Engines – Derek Halpern” is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
Get Derek Halpern – Yes Engines at the CourseAvai
Enrollment closes January 23rd at 11:59PM Pacific Discover The New “Selling System” PROVEN to Make More Sales and Create Customers for Life
Introducing “Yes Engines”
For the first time ever, I will reveal how I used “Yes Engines” to build a business from scratch to 7 figures in less than 3 years.
Best part: You can replace those old school, high-pressure sales tactics that push honest, affluent customers away…
…and learn the 3-step selling system that:
- Shows you how to attract the right people
- Gives you the exact techniques to close the sale
- And most important, provides you with a sales strategy you can scale when the time is right.
If you sell information products, coaching, and other services, you’ll see how simple it is to learn… even if you haven’t started selling anything yet… even if you currently HATE selling… even if you’re selling $0.99 ebooks or $10,000 consulting packages.
But don’t take my word for it…
3 Entrepreneurs Who Cashed In On “Yes Engines”
Until recently, I’m positive you’ve never heard about “Yes Engines.” Here’s why:
I wanted to make sure it worked. Not just for me, but for coaches, consultants and other entrepreneurs.
So instead of rushing to the market, I spent 18 months, more than six figures in research and development, and refined the entire process into a system.
And when people went through the course, here’s what happened…
$500,000 In Sales: “Derek has been instrumental in my sales success. Thanks to his advice, I’ve sold the same course seven different times, generating over half a million dollars in sales in the past two years. When I started taking his advice, including doing a Preview Series before the sales offer… I went from doing $30,000 launches to doing $100,000 launches.”
– Jeff Goins, Author
New Sales Strategy: “I recently lost my biggest referral partner who had been referring 30% of my clients. It was a wake up call that I really needed to diversify and find more ways to attract clients to my brick and mortar business. That’s why I took Yes Engines. And within the first weeks of the course, my new approach got a client signed up for my highest priced $1200 package. I now have a strategy in place to get clients from the website to the table with as little work on my part as possible.”
– Rachael Scott, NW Clinical Message
Doubled Sales: “While we have a big following for our boating travel TV show, Distant Shores, we also knew there were a lot of people who couldn’t get the channels. We had episodes of the show available to buy or download on our website, but sales were low considering our viewership.
That’s when we knew it was time to improve our marketing and build our online business to reach others who would be inspired and entertained by the series. Through Yes Engines, we doubled sales for our most expensive DVD bundle in one weekend (without discounting) and added numerous new subscribers to our newsletter! We made enough to pay for the entire course in that one weekend. It’s fantastic to be sailing around the world and see new sales come in.”
– Sheryl and Paul Shard, hosts of the TV show Distance Shores
While I’m not guaranteeing that you will achieve the same results (or any results whatsoever) – nobody can, and if they do, they’re probably lying – some of the concepts I taught in this system have helped these entrepreneurs turn quality traffic into sales. And now you can learn the same techniques.
While it sounds technical, it’s not.
“Yes Engines” is a unique, proprietary, and effective way to communicate with prospects, and it’s designed to show them why they should buy (instead of you focusing on ‘selling).
I’ll get to those details in a minute.
But first, let’s start at the beginning…
Why I Hate Traditional Product Launches, Sales Funnels, and Other Gimmicks
Hi, I’m Derek Halpern, the founder of Social Triggers. I’m the guy one writer at Forbes called an “expert on consumer psychology” and one Inc. writer declared an “expert marketer.”
That’s why you’ll be surprised that, though I now believe selling is the secret to building a five, six, or seven figure business…
…I used to DESPISE selling.
You see, I started my business because I wanted to help people. I didn’t feel right asking them for money. It just made things “weird.”
And when I saw how other people sold their products, I felt like I needed to take a shower.
Especially when it came to “product launches,” “sales funnels,” and other persuasion gimmicks.
It didn’t feel right.
And, I always felt like those systems were GREAT for people who already built a large email list. What if people were starting from scratch? What could THEY do?
So I began researching other ways to sell online…
…And I stumbled on other unscrupulous marketers and salesman teaching what they knew.
Manipulation? Mind control? BLEAH
It was horrifying. These other “teachers” would tell their students to: “control the mind of your prospects,” “ethically brainwash,” and “a perfectly legal way to…”
Seriously? People TAUGHT THIS?
Or how about those people who say they “share good content” in email, but for whatever reason, you never see any of that content. Instead, all you see is sales pitch after sales pitch after sales pitch?
If you already had an aversion to selling, and you stumble on tactics like that, you’ll NEVER do it.
And for good reason. You avoided these scammy tactics because you care about your customers.
Plus, They’re Not Working As Well As They Used To…
Stepping off the soap box a second, the truth is, those other methods for launching products and services weren’t working as well as they used to work…
Because I believe people got tired of them, and became keen to their tricks.
And when I’d hear other people say things like, “We need to send more emails now to make the same amount of money we used to make,” that was iron-clad proof to me that things just weren’t as rosy as they were.
So, I had a decision to make…
On the one hand, I didn’t want to use scammy tactics.
On the other hand, I knew I needed to learn how to sell.
Why did I know this?
BECAUSE PEOPLE WEREN’T BUYING.
And it made NO sense.
They Said The Same 3 Things Over and Over (And That’s Why I Knew It Was My Fault)
People would tell me how thankful they are, and how they’d like to buy something from me, but when I’d send them a link, they’d disappear and I’d never hear from them again.
Then, on the off chance people provided feedback, they’d say things like:
“I would buy, but I don’t have enough money right now.”
“You’re too expensive.”
“I’m not sure I need this right now, maybe I’ll need it in a few months.”
At first, I blamed them. I’d laugh with my friends and say, “They just don’t understand. They’re only hurting themselves.”
And my friends would agree, “Yea, they weren’t right for you anyway!”
But deep down I knew this wasn’t true.
I knew these people could benefit from what I was selling right now. I knew they could afford it, especially since the value I provided made it a no brainer.
And that’s when I uncovered the truth about selling: there were 5 big myths, and they just weren’t true.
If you believe any of these 5 myths, you’ll see why you shouldn’t beginning today.
It felt good to complain, but I was actually shooting myself in the foot. It didn’t matter that people “SHOULD buy” because they didn’t. And my indigence about being right wasn’t helping my customers OR my business improve.
And I know when I stopped believing them…
Things Changed – And Now People Are Actually Buying
All because I figured out a new way to sell.
You see, when you’re looking to sell your products and services profitably, you’ll need three things
- A repeatablep system to get the attention of the right people.
- A system for turning the right people into customers.
- A customer experience that delights customers, and makes them want to buy again and again.
And most important, you’ll need to accomplish this without resorting to yesterday’s sales tactics that will get you laughed out of the room.
Now, you likely know this, but over the last 3.5 years, Social Triggers started out as a “little blog with no readers” and turned into a 7 figure business.
And what’s GREAT is, while, YES I can splurge a little on myself here and there, I can also reinvest this revenue into hiring people to do the things I don’t like doing.
But let me tell you…
Nothing feels better than seeing sales coming into my business every single day. This is a snapshot of daily sales from just last week…
I don’t say this to brag, but instead, to provide iron-clad proof that I’m not one of those people who are “faking it til they make it.”
And the strategies I’m going to share with you aren’t something that “feels like it should work,” but instead, something that’s actually working right now.
Plus, in addition to reaping the rewards myself, here is what some other Yes Engines students said…
The Course Pays For Itself: “Using just the first module of the course, my wife and I landed a premium client and sold them a $1000 coaching package, earning half the price of the course right away.
The Ladder of Value technique helped us match the value of our services with precise prices, giving us confidence to get the sort of ideal client we could only dream of before. Since taking Yes Engines, we have a simple roadmap to set up sales systems for any product or service. Instead of worrying about the technicalities of our sales system or whether it will work, we can just focus on delivering content that resonates with our customers. And I feel like we’ve only scratched the surface”
– Adam Dobay, CabbitSupreme
$200,000 in Sales “I was about to launch FreePodcastCourse.com and I was lost on what type of funnel to create, what copy to use in the emails, and how to convert the subscribers of that course into my flagship Podcasting community, Podcasters’ Paradise. We’ve since had our biggest month ever with over $200,000 in sales, all as a result of the Yes Engines systems we have set in place. Anyone who is looking to create a business that runs on its own engine should invest in this course.”
– John Lee Dumas, Entrepreneur On Fir
Here’s what I discovered…
The 3 Types of People Who Visit Your Site (Only One Is The Secret to Sales Growth)
On this chart, you’ll see there are 3 types of people who will visit your website.
The first two might seem familiar to you. But the third group of people is the secret to everlasting business growth.
Take a look:
As you can see, the Sideliners are the secret to growth. These are the people that should buy, could buy, but for whatever reason aren’t buying.
You already did all the work to get their attention. You just failed to persuade them to buy what you’re selling.
Get Derek Halpern – Yes Engines at the CourseAvai
If You Ever Felt Like This…
“Loads of people are interested in what I have to offer. But when I ask them to buy, they run for the hills. I don’t know where I’m going wrong.”
“I have a great product and know my sales should be higher, but I can’t find the missing puzzle piece to get there”
“People are interested in what I’m selling, but they’re not taking action. They’re saying it’s too expensive, or that they don’t have time. And I don’t know why.”
It’s because you’re failing to convert your sideliners into sales.
And that’s a BIG problem.
Let me break it down.
Only a small percentage of people who visit your site will be instant buyers. If I were to estimate it, I’d bet it’s around 5%.
Then, assuming you’re attracting the right traffic, another small percentage will be instant non-buyers. If I were to estimate that, it would be about 15%.
But the vast majority of people will fall into the “Sideliners” category. The people who could buy, should buy, but aren’t buying.
Instead of having a large number of sideliners, you should aim for having the smallest number of sideliners as possible…
…even if it means people will decide to NOT buy.
Because it’s not just about making people buy or making people not buy…
It’s about making people make the right decision for themselves.
And that’s the key.
How do you entice people to make that decision?
“Wait One Second! What If I Don’t Have ANY People Visiting My Website?”
I’ve got good news.
As you’ll see in one second, the same process I use to convert Sideliners into Sales can be used to attract people to your site, too.
So, keep reading.
There Are 3 Ways to Entice People to Buy (And Only One Creates Customers for Life)
Your three options…
The First Option Is To Do Nothing And Let Sideliners Slip Through The Cracks
If you want to let Sideliners slip through the cracks, you’re selfish. Here’s why:
You’re hurting your customer. Remember, the Sideliners are people who should buy, could buy, and will most definitely benefit from what you sell. When you fail to persuade them, that means they’re going to continue struggling with a problem you know you can solve – and that’s just not cool.
And you’re doing you’re hurting your business. As the White House Office of Consumer Affairs points out, it’s 6-7 times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing customer. So, if you’re already attracting these people, and failing to persuade them to buy, you’re going to waste a lot of money trying to grow your business.
The Second Option Is Use A Super-Salesy Strategy Like This:
And then, if they don’t buy, you can call them a freeloader and move on.
But I don’t recommend it.
If you ask someone (a sideliner) to buy before they’re ready, you’ll risk pushing them below the never gonna buy line:
This is just natural human psychology. It’s called reactance. If we don’t trust someone, like them, and feel like they’re looking out for THEIR best interests instead of OURS, if we feel like they’re pressuring us, we actually PUSH BACK against that pressure. This is why reverse psychology works. If we feel like we’re being pushed too hard in a direction, we push back.
Here’s the thing though…
This churn-and-burn behavior worked in the early 2000s, and even as recently as just a few years ago.
But times have changed.
People no longer put up with this. Especially when they can find people who will treat them like people… not just another potential credit card number.
Never forget the famous words of David Ogilvy: “The customer isn’t a moron. She’s your wife.” And nowadays, it’s your kids, your wife, your husband, your friends, your colleagues, and more. Don’t treat them like animals.
That’s why you need to should use this third way to sell your products and services…
The Third – and Final – Option (The Right Way To Make More Sales In 2015)
This is my favorite, and I believe the right, option.
Remember when I said, when you’re looking to sell your products and services online, you’ll need three things:
- A method for getting attention
- A system for turning that attention into customers
- A customer experience that delights your customers so much that they’ll buy again and again?
That’s where “Yes Engines” come in. Here’s how they work…
There are three distinct phases:
And each phase is designed to help you make more sales.
Phase 1: The Preview Before You Think About Selling, Do This…
Remember, there are three types of people who visit your site: the instant buyers, the instant non-buyers, and the sideliners.
The only way you’ll get the sideliners interested in buying from you is by showing them you’re the real deal. And that you’re someone who can be trusted.
And that’s why you need to offer valuable content before you ever ask people to buy anything. It will help you build credibility, make people want what you’re selling before they know you’re selling it, and more.
Plus, if you currently don’t have an email list, this free Preview content can be used to help you build one from scratch.
What makes “Preview” content different from other content?
Most people think they can reverse engineer content they see other people use to sell their products…
…And that’s a HUGE mistake. First, most people don’t really know what they’re doing when they’re selling. And second, you don’t know what they’re thinking behind the scenes – and that missing information is often the difference between a successful launch and a failure.
Then, there are other people who just create whatever they feel like their customer will benefit from. And they publish it. And while this might be valuable, creating just “any” content is a sure-fire way to kill a sale.
Preview content, on the other hand, follows a specific strategy Three Step Strategy for creating content. You’ll know what content to create, how much content to create, and more important, what order that content should get released in to maximize your chances for generating sales.
You see, if you send the wrong content, you could torpedo your chances at landing the sale. And if you “give away the farm,” people will have no reason left to buy from you.
Phase 2: The Offer This Is How to Convert Prospects Into Customers (Without Ever Feeling Salesy)
Long story short, The Offer is when you ask people to buy what you’re selling. Maybe you send them to a sales page, or a services page, or hop on a phone call. It doesn’t matter. This is how you make money for your business.
Most people MESS THIS UP. How do you know if you’re one of those people? Here’s a litmus test: if get a lot of people saying you’re too expensive, then you’re probalby messing up The Offer.
When you ask people to buy, you must do this with confidence. You see, if you ask people to buy, and you’re weak, people will assume your product and service is weak. And they will say it’s too expensive.
But when you’re using “Yes Engines,” you’ll know how to charge what you’re worth and have people happily pay it. Of course you’ll need to IMPLEMENT THIS, but take a look at this quick case study…
I got 6 out of 6 of my next client conversations to buy: “I bought a few small online courses, some books and read blogs, but my online sales process still wasn’t coming together. Then I found Yes Engines. Before, our standard email got 1 out of 20 potential clients to book. After applying just the first module, I got 6 out of 6 of my next client conversations to buy! Our conversion rate is now closer to 3 out of 4 clients per prospect call.”
– Stephanie Clairmont, registered dietitian and digestive nutrition expert
Phase 3: The WOW Experience Most People Skip This – And It’s A Shame Do This To Increase Profits by 25% to 95%
After you get people to buy, you need to keep them happy. And a WOW experience will help you do just that.
The sad truth is, when you look at other training that promises you tips and tricks for selling, they almost NEVER talk about what happens ‘after’ the sale. They focus on getting people to buy and that’s it. They never talk about keeping that sale happy.
And that’s silly. And dumb. According to a Harvard Business School study, increasing customer retention rates by 5% increases profits by 25% to 95%.
Plus, as you’ll soon find, people who buy from you once are more likely to buy from you again. So if you keep them as customers, you’re keeping the sale, and increases the chance of selling additional products and services in the future.
And that’s why Yes Engines is different. Yes Engines focuses on what happens ‘after’ the sale as well as before the sale.
Now how do you start building “Yes Engines?”
After 18 months, more than six figures in cash spent on research and development, I’m happy to introduce you to the new online training program that will teach you how to make more sales and create customers for life (without ever acting or feeling salesy).
Get Derek Halpern – Yes Engines at the CourseAvai
Introducing “Yes Engines”
Yes Engines is a 6-week, multimedia online training that teaches you how to start generating more profitable sales for your business. There’s HD videos, worksheets, and more.
And by the end of it, you’ll learn:
- How to Attract The Right Prospects
- How to Convert Those Prospects Into Profitable Customers
- How to Keep Those Customers For Life
Even better: You’ll see how to sell so that you can charge what you’re worth, and get it. And a whole lot more.
Here’s a complete breakdown of what you’ll learn in each module…
Note: Laptop, Moleskine, Pen, And Table Not Included
Module 1: The Psychology of Your Customers
- Struggling with figuring out who your ideal customer is? Use this simple technique – and watch your frustrations fade away.
- The single best way to find out if people want what you’re selling before you start selling it. This one little technique can help you save a boatload of time and money on creating something nobody wants to – or will ever – buy. (If you’re just getting started, ths is how you ensure you pursue a business that’s lucrative)
- The secret to charging what you’re worth and getting it (You’ll learn how to communicate with your prospects so that you’ll never hear “you’re too expensive” again)
- The 2 biggest mistakes that will cripple your sales. These 2 mistakes almost guarantee you’ll never make as much money as you rightfully deserve, but luckily, they’re easy to fix. Look for the answer in the 3rd video in this module.
- How to use the laws of psychology to persuade people to buy. There’s a lot of scientific psychology research that people ignore. You’ll learn how to leverage it to virtually guarantee sales success.
- The only 4 “reasons why” people say no to your products and services – and a simple 3-step formula for enticing them to say yes.
- The new “Yes Engines” system for fast business growth. And the truth about using your website to make sales.
Module 2: The Preview
- If you’re struggling to build your email list, then you’ll learn how “The Preview” will help you build it… fast.
- Plus, you’ll see how to ensure not just “anyone” joins your email list, but instead, people who actually want what you’re selling (whether they know you’re selling it or not).
- How to never “give away the farm,” but still provide educational, entertaining, and helpful content that can build likeability, trust, and most important, desire for your products and services.
- The exact STEP BY STEP method for turning a new prospect into a raving fan that’s ready to buy.
- 16 proven content templates, including examples and when to use each, so you’ll know what to create and when to create it. Even better, these 16 templates are perfect for video, audio, and text-based content.
- What people REALLY want when it comes to free content that leads up to a sale. And nope, it’s not just a bunch of information… even if it’s helpful. Do this right and you’ll watch their sales objections melt away.
- The exact “Preview” sequence I used to generate six figures in revenue (and the secret psychology behind why it worked)
- The easy-to-follow roadmap that takes your prospect from “I think I need help” to “where do I send the money.” And you’ll see how it works for software, services, and online courses.
Module 3: The Offer
- How to sell people on your products and services… before they even see your sales message.
- Is it really possible to construct “The Offer” without being salesy? The answer is a “resounding YES!” And in this module you’ll see how to do it.
- The proven 10-step formula for creating a sales message that converts. The best part? Learn how to use it create persuasive sales pages, compelling sales webinars, and high-converting sales videos.
- What NEVER to include in your sales messages. This is the dumbest thing people do, and what’s sad is, they think “it’s okay.” You’ll see why it isn’t in this module.
- Not a writer? No problem. I’ll teach you how to use “plug and play” sales sequences that can work… even in the most competitive markets.
- Are you tired of people getting confused about how your product or service actually helps them? Learn the simple psychological trick to get them to read your entire offer page.
Module 4: The WOW Experience
- The PROVEN blueprint for turning new customers into customers for life. Get this right, and you’ll learn how to turn one-off buyers into raving fans who want to buy everything you sell.
- Plus, the truth about refund rates – and the secret to lowering it.
- Warning – Research from Harvard Business school shows improving customer retention by 5% increases profits by 25% to 95%… And that’s why “what happens after the sale” is the single most important thing for building a successful business in 2014.
- Getting helpful customer feedback about your products and services is one of the trickiest things to get right… until you see these word-for-word scripts I use. I’ll show you what they are, how they work, and more important, how they’ll help you “figure out” the hidden reasons why people buy what you’re selling.
- The REAL “WOW Experiences” I use in some of my most successful products. Feel free to model them so that you can get yours up and running as fast as possible.
- The single best way to get REAL testimonials… even if you’re just starting out.
And believe it or not, you’ll also get…
Why Did Other Students Enroll In Yes Engines?
Here’s what people are saying right now…
“Because I think Derek is one of the smartest Entrepreneurs operating at an extremely high level…and I look forward to learning from him!” – John
“I am looking for as much high-quality education as I can get in the sales/copywriting area so your course offering has come at exactly the right time. Also, frankly, I love your style (especially in the videos) and the no-nonsense way you explain stuff.” – James
“What sealed the deal for me is that I have been following you long enough to know you’re the real deal and have amazing insight into selling and building a healthy and rewarding business.” – Cale
“I would like to approach building my business with an attitude of “helping” not “selling”, and your method claims to do that.” – Garnet
Get Yes Engines Today
When you enroll in Yes Engines today, here’s what you’ll get:
JOIN & GET:
- The Full Yes Engines training course. This includes access to all of the Yes Engines module content (with downloadable videos, worksheets, and audio files). – Value $1999
- Access to the Private Yes Engines Facebook Community. This is where you can interact with current Yes Engines students (and future graduates!). – Value $499
- 60 Days of Email Support. As a Yes Engines student, we want to make sure we get your questions answered… when you need them answered. That’s why we have 60 days of email support where you can ask questions over email. – Value $999
- 4 Weeks of Live Group Coaching Calls. Or, the one and only time you can get get Derek to personally answer your burning questions about selling online. – Value $1999
- Advanced Training #1: How to Sell With Webinars. It’s no secret that webinars are a great way to sell your products and services. Here’s the step by step formula I use to do it. – Value $199
- Advanced Training #2: Advanced Traffic Strategies. If you want to build your business, you’ll need traffic. Here’s how I generate traffic in 2015 – Value $499
- Advanced Training #3: Behind the Scenes of My Most Successful Launch. You can’t reverse engineer other peoples product launches because oyu don’t know the secret psychology that goes on bvehind the scenes. In this training, I’ll reveal that missing information and show you how to release a new product into the world the right way – Value $499
The total value is $6,693 but you’ll pay less than 1/3 of that total price.
Because you can enroll today for the low price of…
12 Monthly Payments of $199 (Just $199 today)
Here’s What’s Most Important…
Just make sure you make a decision today. Enrollment closing soon…
And I anticipate raising the price the next time I open this training for enrollment.
This isn’t some “scarcity play,” where I try to scare you into buying. That’s just the truth.
But check this: When you enroll today, not only do you gain access to Yes Engines, you’ll also get any future updates of Yes Engines at no additional cost.
And if I later add additional bonuses, you’ll get those for FREE as well.
If You Have Question About “Yes Engines,” I’ve Got Good News! I’ve Got Answers.
“What if I Haven’t started my business yet?” Should I still enroll in Yes Engines?
That depends. If you have no idea what you want to do – meaning you’re not even sure if whether you want to talk about health, fashion, gizmos, or business – then I would say no. Don’t enroll.
BUT… If you have an idea on what you’d like to do, and you’re not sure how to refine that ideal into a real business, then I would say yes.
Here’s why: in module 1, I’ll share a technique I call “The Three People TEchnique.” And if you’re struggling to figure out exactly what you should sell, this technique will be a GREAT way to “figure out” what to sell.
“I sell products as an affiliate. Will Yes Engines help me?”
The answer is YES. Yes Engines was designed to work for selling anything. Even if it’s your own product, or an affiliate product.
Now I know that’s a bold statement. But here’s the deal: As I mentioned earlier, Yes Engines is a system for selling. It shows you how to use content to attract the right people, then how to posiition the product and offer so that people want to buy it.
When you enroll, I want you to pay close attention to Module 1. I reveal a techqnieu I call “3 people,” and I believe using it for your affiliate business will help you find more products to sell as an affiliate. I also want you to pay close attention to Module 3 because you’ll learn how to put together an affiliate promotion that converts.
“I sell services. Will Yes Engines work for me?”
Yes it will. It’s actually perfect for you. I’ll tell you why:
In my experience, when you’re selling services, you’re likely to hear “You’re too expensive,” “I would get it, but I can’t afford it right now,” and “Let me think about it, and I’ll get back to you.”
Why? Because you don’t have a system in place that attracts the RIGHT people… the people who can afford to hire you at your rates.
And you also don’t have a system in place to make people want what you’re selling before you reveal your price. Most client interactions go something like this, “Hey, I need this. How much?” And you respond with “My rate is…” And then they run.
“I sell online training courses, will Yes Engines work for that?”
That’s kind of a silly question, right? 🙂 You’re here reading this page right now. And I already told you that Yes Engines is the exact method for selling I use to sell my products and services.
“Okay, but wait! What if I have an online store? How can Yes Engines help me?”
I’ll level with you. If you’re in the online store business, you’ve got it tough. Especially with companies like Amazon gobbling up all the online sales.
And that’s why I believe Yes Engines will be perfect for you. Because you can learn how to stand out from everyone else with a better, more educational and entertaining sales process.
Then, you can focus on selling just a few products really well.
And When You Join Yes Engines Now,You’ll Get Instant Access To Module 0
What’s Module 0? It’s a mini “mindset” course to ensure we get everyone in the Yes Engines community on the same page…
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The death of the hard-sale – and why the new way of selling will take over.
- No list? No product? No problem! See How Yes Engines Will Help You With Both Of These Things.
- “What if I’m not a natural salesman?” A good question, and you’ll see why it doesn’t matter. Especially when you’re following the Yes Engines sales system.
- “My work speaks for itself. I don’t need to sell” If you believe this, you’re in trouble. I busted this myth wide open in the myths video above, but we’ll go into more detail in Module 0.
- “I hate selling.” Maybe. Or maybe you hate the way these other people are selling… just like I do. See the difference.
Yes Engines Is Exactly What I Wish I Had When I Got Started
I’ll level with you. When you’re looking to grow a business online, it’s hard.
And that’s why I put together Yes Engines. It’s everything I wish I had when I got started.
But you do have a couple of options available…
“You could try and figure it out yourself…”
And you know what? With 40 hours of week of time, several years of trial and error, you could probably do it.
Or you could take the shortcut. You see, I spent the last 9 years learning the ins and outs of building profitable online businesses. And I’m going to share everything I know inside this online course.
As John C Maxwell said, “A wise person learns from his mistakes. A wiser one learns from others’ mistakes. But the wisest person of all learns from other’s successes.”
“You could hire a traffic expert, sales expert, retention expert, and other experts to do it for you”
But the truth is, that would get real expensive.
If you’re looking to hire someone who can help you create a sales page (a copywriter) – like I show you how to do in Module 3 – it could cost as much as $20,000 PLUS royalties.
And what if you want to hire the traffic and retention expert too? I hope you have a lot of capital on hand to do it. Because now you’re looking at $100,000+.
Or you can follow the Yes Engines training course, and do it yourself… at a fraction of the cost. It’s a no brainer really.
So I’ll see you on the inside of the Yes Engines membership area
Other Common Questions About Yes Engines Sales System
Is this training live? What if I can’t make it to the sessions?
I’ve got great news. You have NOTHING to worry about. The module content for Yes Engines is all prerecorded training videos. You can download them and go through them at your leisure. No need to show up anywhere live.
And while the group coaching calls are live, you have nothing to worry about. We will record them and post the recordings on the inside of the Yes Engines membership training area.
Plus, you won’t have to worry about “not getting questions” answered because when you enroll today, you’ll get 60 days of priority email access.
Also, you can go through Yes Engines at your own pace. Because when you enroll today, you get lifetime access to all of the training material.
“How long does it take to go through the material each week?”
If you want to go through all of the content, and complete the worksheets, I’d set aside about 5 hours per week.
However, if you want to start implementing all of the training material so that you can start growing your business, it will require more time.
You see, when I designed Yes Engines, I created it as an end-to-end system for generating sales online. And as you know, the more time you put into building your business, the better off you are.
And remember, you get lifetime access. So, even if you have to put the course on pause, you can resume it whenever you like
“Is Yes Engines right for me?”
I went over this earlier, but I’ll quickly recap. If you run any of the following 4 businesses, I believe Yes Engines is perfect for you.
1. If you sell information products, ebooks, regular books, or anything that teaches how to do anything – from health, to business, to productivity, to leadership, to success, to self-help – this training is perfect for you.
2. If you sell consulting services, coaching, or other freelance work – like being a web designer, marketing consultant, freelance writer, developer or anyone who sells themselves on contract to another company – this training is perfect for you.
3. If you sell software (both software as a service, and downloadable software like WordPress plugins), this course is perfect for you.
4. If you sell professional services – services like legal services, accounting, personal training, or anything like that – this course is perfect for you.
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used