Compass FX – J Hook Strategy, Indicator & Training
Sale Page: Compass FX – J Hook Strategy, Indicator & Training
My favorite trade entry strategy in 20 years of trading!”
– Dean Malone, broker, trading coach, and Forex specialist
Have you ever heard professional traders say that they wait for the market to come to them before entering a trade? By waiting for the market to come to them, they enter the market at a better price. That’s exactly what the J-Hook Strategy is designed to show you.
The J-Hook Strategy is derived from Depth of Market (DOM) trading where institutional traders and trading algorithms seek to enter the market at a better price. The J-Hook Strategy identifies price retracements where institutional Bid and Offer liquidity is most likely to be executed, and provides a better balanced reward to risk ratio at trade entry.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used