Clifford Cheasley – Whats in Your Name – The Science of Letters and Numbers (1916)
Sale Page: Clifford Cheasley – Whats in Your Name – The Science of Letters and Numbers (1916)
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Letters and Numbers (1916)
SIZE 5.4 MB
Item Description: Health Research, 1968. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: Good. 6 x 8.5 trade paperback spiral bound book. Black lettering on the orange cover with a white spiral spine. The Science of Letters and Numbers. 105 pages. Light wear. Very Good condition. Bookseller Inventory
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used