Ben Amos – Online Video Strategy Blueprint
Sale Page: Ben Amos – Online Video Strategy Blueprint
The world of video production for business has changed.
Are you DONE with producing videos for your clients only to see those videos go NOWHERE, do NOTHING,and FAIL to get results
for your clients?
What is the Online Video Strategy Blueprint Course?
The Online Video Strategy Blueprint Course breaks down my complete framework for working with clients to develop an effective online video strategy for their brand.
Access to 2 x Live Q&A Group Coaching Calls per month, every month and a whole bunch of valuable templates, checklists, flowcharts and downloads for you to adapt within your own business processes and implement right now with your clients.
This is the exact system we use in my video strategy agency to help our clients businesses grow through video, and it’s a framework that has directly led to over $1M in sales for my business over the last few years.
This is the toolkit you need to confidently begin your journey from video producer to video strategist and position your video business for the future of online video marketing in our digital world.
Take a look inside what’s in the course?
An introduction to the course and an overview of the Blueprint Framework and the changing face of our industry today.
- LESSON 1: Introduction to the Course
- LESSON 2: The State of Online Video Marketing Today
- LESSON 3: Strategy vs Tactics and the 7 Elements for Effective Online Video
Module 1: Audience
As we dive into the first element of the Online Video Strategy Blueprint we’ll get clear on mindset, processes and tactics to clearly identify the audience for a video strategy.
- LESSON 1: Developing a Customer Avatar
- LESSON 2: The Customer Acquisition Cycle
- LESSON 3: The Customer Conversion Funnel
- LESSON 4: Customer / Keyword Research Tools and Tactics
Module 2: Goals
Setting clear Goals for a video strategy aligned to a businesses development and marketing goals is critical in implementing the right video in the right way.
Module 2 unpacks a strategic approach to goal setting.
- LESSON 1: Undertaking a Marketing Needs Analysis
- LESSON 2: Aligning Your Goals to the Customer Journey
Module 3: Content
The Content element reveals a strategic approach to mapping out what videos to make, what to include in those videos and what type of videos work best when aligning to specific goals in a video strategy.
- LESSON 1: A Strategic Content Planning Process
- LESSON 2: Content Approach (Brand Positioning)
- LESSON 3: Content Approach (Social Engagement)
- LESSON 4: Content Approach (Conversion)
- LESSON 5: Content Approach (Delight)
- LESSON 6: Content Examples and Case Studies
Module 4: Distribution
Without Distribution on the right platforms in the right ways, even the most amazing video content will fail to reach your intended audience, and therefore fail to return on your client’s investment. This module gets tactical as we dive in to a strategic approach for Distribution.
- LESSON 1: Distribution Strategy Overview
- LESSON 2: YouTube Distribution Strategy
- LESSON 3: Facebook Distribution Strategy
- LESSON 4: Instagram Distribution Strategy
- LESSON 5: LinkedIn Distribution Strategy
- LESSON 6: Other Distribution Channels
- LESSON 7: Paid Amplification Strategies
Module 5: Optimisation
Even the best content, distributed on the right platforms in the right way will still fail to reach the intended audience without a clear Optimisation strategy in place for each platform.
- LESSON 1: Optimisation Overview
- LESSON 2: YouTube SEO Tactics
- LESSON 3: Facebook / Instagram Optimisation Tactics
Module 6: Metrics
Return on video investment and therefore the effectiveness of your strategy cannot be determined without an understand of the Metrics that matter for any given video.
- LESSON 1: Which Metrics Matter
- LESSON 2: Understanding YouTube Analytics
- LESSON 3: Understanding Facebook Analytics (COMING EARLY 2020)
Module 7: Production
The final element to make strategic decisions around is Production, and this is where we decide how the video will actually be produced, but with a ‘strategy first’ mindset.
- LESSON 1: A Strategy Based Production Mindset
Module 8: The Business of Video Strategy
Now that you have gained a deep understanding of the 7 elements critical to an effective online video strategy, we’ll be consider what the business case is as a video strategist, and explore some templates and processes you can use or adapt with your clients.
- LESSON 1: Video Strategy Business Models
- LESSON 2: Writing a Video Strategy Plan
- LESSON 3: The One Page Video Strategy Canvas
- LESSON 4: Course Wrap Up and Where to Next…
A. Product Quality
- We ensure that the quality of the course is good, and we update them regularly to help you keep update.
- If there is a problem you can not use, please let us know so we can fix it soon or if there is any notification, we will inform you immediately.
B. Shipping Method
- After receiving your payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course. If our team is not in the office, please wait for us about 8 hours to come back.
C. Refund Policy
- We do not accept refund after you got the link and download the course.
- We will refund your money in case of:
- Item is not as described
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item support extension can’t used